Saturday, January 03, 2009

Gold Blog as Promised

Happy New Year to all of you! I DO hope your New Year will be one of the best you have ever had, and that you find a boat load of gold, too.

Sadly, yesterday's blog had to be postponed as Larry's Dad passed away and we had to hurriedly go to Longmont to see him before he died, and to help his Mother with arrangements. I have some interesting things to report on, but they will have to wait until next week after we have gotten through all that needs to be done in the next few days.

Gold was back down a bit at $874.90, yesterday, but over all it has been staying within about $20 either way for most of the last week. Talk to you next week, and in the mean time you can follow me at http://www.twitter.com/ShirleyWeilnau, www.facebook.com, or www.myspace.com . I also run a family and friends oriented blog on myspace that I started a few days ago, so check me out on your favorite social bookmarking site.

No comments: