Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas Gold

Gold closed today at $868.70

So, how was your Christmas? Golden, I hope. Did Santa bring you a boat load of gold coins and bars? Shucks! Me neither! LOL!

Next week it's back to the grind. New Year's Eve will probably find us fast asleep long before the ball drops in New York. Even if we do something with friends, none of us will most likely be awake by midnight. We all mined for gold too hard all summer!

After the first, there will all that stuff you have to do to get your life back on track, but after that I will begin the long list of updates and closures for the site. Since GPOC has their website back up and running, and I am pretty sure Stacey has everything she needs from my pages for it, I will be taking down the club's pages, and only maintain a calendar for them with some information on Cache Creek, etc.

I have a few new articles to publish, and many of the long ones will get broken up into shorter pages that are linked together. If you have any ideas on what you would like to see published, let me know and I'll try to get it in. Many ideas have come from readers over the years, so don't hesitate to tell me what you want to read about. You have about 4 months that will be relatively free for me to make changes and additions.

By the way, you can also follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ShirleyWeilnau, and facebook, name Shirley Weilnau. Join me by becoming friends or followers and we can create a powerful prospectors network, even better than forums because everyone can become involved and follow everyone else without logging in and logging out. If all of us were on these sites, there could be one stop information on every one's home pages. I will be adding more social bookmarking sites as time goes on to help get the prospecting word out.

That's all I got for now. I'll be blogging some next week, so stay tuned.

Good Prospecting to You,
Shirley Weilnau

No comments: