Friday, November 13, 2009

Playing with a Different Kind of Gold This Weekend



Two of the gold panner examples of gifts for prospectors in Gold 'N' Store

Guess what? This is Gem Show weekend! All of you that have read this blog for a while know that means I will be playing with a different kind of gold as I spending the weekend in the Columbian Emerald Booth with 18K jewelry gold at the Merchandise Mart. That also means you will not get a Newsletter today, but I'll get back with you on Tuesday with what news I have for you.


Gold spot price is staying above $1100 as of this morning, and I'll be watching it to see if it holds for the weekend. It has only $7.00 to fall before it closes below $1100, so today will be an interesting day to watch it.


I have news on Cache Creek, too, for you.


Remember that the new store is back up and running. I have spent time this past week getting the descriptions up to snuff and I have started to add the gold back to it, too. Check back often to see what is new and what has sold already. Get ready for Christmas realy so you don't miss the old priced 14K gold nugget jewelry I still have in stock. You can check out Gold 'N' Store now if you like.


(Links to our affiliates. Good deals, and GREAT folks)
You can find Panning Kits
Monthly Prospecting Equipment Specials
Basic Prospecting Equipment

Until next week…….

Good Prospecting to You,
Shirley (MQS)




No comments: