Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Suction Dredging Ban NOT Overturned in California

Thanks to readers Rick Solinsky and Jerry Hobbs who were kind enough to let me know of an error in the last post, I am sharing some more information on the California dredging ban.  I am posting what they sent me here:  


We got rid of the injunction to stop issuing permits, but now have the 2 laws, SB670 & AB120 to get rid of. There is a hearing on the 2 bills feb. 22, 2012.

I misinterpreted the original post and so did quite a few other people.  Please note that the original link below is about the injunction to stop issuing PERMITS, and not lifting the dredging ban.  http://www.plp2.org/forums/showthread.php?483-PLP-WINS!!!-injunction-overturned-Suction-Dredging-permits

Thanks again for the clarification.  I received the last link from GPOC whom I must now inform of their own error. (I thought this was too good to be true)!  I will go and add a comment on the other post as well.  Rick, and Jerry, submit one too so we get the story straight.

I have deleted the other post the original post to help with the confusion.
 
Good Prospecting to You,
Shirley
hookedngold@gmail.com



No comments: