Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gold surges upward

Denver Gem and Mineral Show has come and gone, and after 10 days of placer mining and metal detecting, one of packing everything up and getting things ready for the winter, and one to do laundry before spending four days in booths, I had to take a couple of days to catch up on SLEEP and rest. Today was a busy day for me and for my favorite metal GOLD. What with the financial markets tanking again today, there is a lot of fleeing into gold and silver, and gold is up over $100.00……TODAY! $886 as I write.



Christmas is coming in a few months, and while I know you aren’t ready to let go of summer yet, (first day of fall is Tuesday?) I wanted to remind you that we have lots of items for prospector gifts in our gold ‘n’ store, so pop on over and take a look. I have another gallery to put up of jewelry that has more on it than is showing right now, so come back in a day or so and see what else we have on hand. You can also order anything on the extended jewelry pages at about 40 % off the price that may be quoted on a page other than what we have in stock. I work with a company that has been in business for 42 years and takes great pride in their nugget, gold in white quartz, gold in black quartz and silver ore jewelry in 14 K gold or sterling silver. Lots to choose from. Mining scenes, too. Something for every prospector on your list starting at $5.00.





No comments: