Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Gold 'N' Store updates


Yup, that's what it looks like around here. VERY pretty, and VERY cold!

The one good thing about the cold and snow is that I actually found a window with light coming through it that was good enough to photograph gold nuggets. That means I can get some more of them uploaded and listed on the store for sale in the next week.

I have one report of a problem with the check out on the new store. If you have ANY problems with it, please contact me so I can track down what happened. I have another invoicing option we can do, too, so don't give up on the new store if you are having trouble ordering from it. I DO have successful orders coming through, so the whole thing isn't a problem. There may just be a glitch or two to work out. Also, there seems to still be links to the old store. Make sure you are ordering from the store that does NOT have the website template, but shows the goldpanner in the upper left hand corner. If you find a link to the old store, let me know so that I can get rid of it. I did delete the page, so you may only get a blank page. That means you are on the wrong page. I'll work on a redirect tomorrow after we are finished with the GPOC potluck and meeting today. Check out the store for gifts with gold prospecting themes, gold nuggets for sale, gold nugget jewelry, and gold in white or black quartz jewelry.

I am reading new reports about the new no dredging regulations in California, but I'll save that for the Gazette on Friday. Hope you Season of Holidays is going well, and that you are enjoying all the people you love during this time of year.

Good Prospecting to You,
Shirley
www.hookedongold.com

No comments: