Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hooked on Gold Gazette, Nov. 30th



Yes, Mt. Elbert is once again covered with snow.


The HookedonGold Gazette icons have disappeared from computers for some reason, and so, until I can figure out what happened, the Gazette will appear here for all to read, and those of you who have never subscribed will get a look at what we talk about in it. We always start with the spot gold closing on Friday.

Gold Spot Closing Price for Friday Nov. 30th: $783.10

Spot price Nov. 17: $785.40

Looks flat to me even though there have been ups and downs in the last two weeks.

_____________________________________________________

Calendar of Events

December

12th GPOC Christmas Party 7:00 p.m. Bring unwrapped gifts for children for the Marines toy drive
19th GPR Members Christmas Party
24th CHRISTMAS EVE
25th CHRISTMAS DAY
31st New Year's Eve
_______________________________________________________

NEWS

We had a few great days up at Cache Creek earlier in the month, before this cold snap rolled in. BRRRR! It has been chilly this week here. There continues to be work done up at Cache Creek, and most of it is orderly without many problems. The undercutting of trees continues to be a concern. Too many trees have withered and died this season in the pursuit of gold.

How is your Christmas shopping going? Wish I could help, but getting my store back up continues to plague me. I have tried, yet, another builder only to find that it will not show pictures even on the pages I build. There must be some silly thing I am not doing correctly to cause all of these programs to react in a similar way. Oh, well. THE NEW Prospectors Calendars, Mousepad and Gold Panner Ornament are all up on Cafe Press. Yeah, that's why I'm late getting this out. I finally got all the right pictures in the right sizes, and got the items put together this morning and afternoon, so you have some gifts for prospectors for this Christmas season. Check them out at my new store at cafe press. You can find a couple of links on the website as well.

Off to do some Christmas Shopping. I still have several geode and fluorite pendants, as well as prospector figures and Orocal jewelry left. If you are interested, email me at info@hookedongold.com and I can send them to you and bill you by PayPal e-mail billing. I've done it a couple of times now, and it sure works slick! If only I could get the durn store to work, we'd all be happy. LOL! Merry Christmas!

______________________________________

If you find a broken link, please let us know

THE ARKANSAS RIVER is now closed TO MOTORIZED EQUIPMENT FOR THE WINTER UNTIL APRIL 1, 2008.

_________________________________________

Until Next week.

Good Prospecting to You,

Larry and Shirley Weilnau

www.hookedongold.com

http://www.thevideosense.com/user/MQS/ Prospecting Videos
www.hookedongold2.com Looking for metal detectors on e-Bay? Click here

info@hookedongold.com contact us

No comments: